- You Are Here:
- About Us
How Well Does League City Stack Up
- Ranked the 2nd fastest growing city in America by WalletHub 2016
- Top 10 safest large City ranking by Value Penguin 2016
- 7th best small city for families in the nation ranking by NerdWallet 2016
- Third largest boating anchorage in the United States
- Three golf courses, 14 baseball fields, 16 soccer fields, and 11.5 miles of trails with a plan to grow to a network of 212 miles of trails when complete
- The only community in the area with a revenue stream specifically dedicated to amateur athletics
- Home to Big League Dreams Sports Park
League City regularly ranks among the best communities in the area and the country. It’s easy to see why. League City is located strategically between Houston and Galveston on the south shore of Clear Lake. It is a city well known for its recreational lifestyle, outstanding quality of life, including beautiful neighborhoods, excellent schools, and abundance of parks and amenities, historic homes and museums, and a tremendous waterfront. It is a community that continues to cling to the family oriented, entrepreneurial spirit of the original Italian farmers that moved to the area in the same way that it relishes the expansive oak trees that they spread throughout the community.
Shops and offices thrive in a business friendly climate that builds upon an economic base that includes the aerospace, energy, medical and tourism industries. Truly a place to live, work and most important, play.